What's New, Cupcake?: Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every OccasionАвтор:
Karen Tack, Alan RichardsonИздательство:
Houghton Mifflin HarcourtISBN:
The endlessly imaginative duo who turned cupcaking into a national pastime is back, with utterly new, eye-popping creations anyone can make.ВCreate a race-car cupcake,Вa robot cupcake, or ravishing jewelryВcupcakes for a birthday party. Surprise the family withВChinese takeout dinner cupcakes on April Fool'sВor serve upВa goofy chocolate moose.ВCaptivate MomВwith a bouquet ofВ long-stemmed rose cupcakesВand build sand castle cupcakes with the kids. All you need are candies from the corner store and cake mix and canned frosting.В
So what is new, Cupcake?
• Dozens of "EZ" projects that use just a few ingredients--perfect for kids and parties.
• More pictures, brighter colors, bolder designs.
• More faux-food creations-- so real you won't believe they're cupcakes!
• More comical critters and the cutest pets ever!
•ВMore irresistible party centerpieces to celebrate hobbies, fromВgolf to knitting.
• More spectacular holiday cupcakes: Valentine's, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
You'll end up with cupcakes soВstriking that you won't want to eat them -- but so delicious you'll have no choice! Скачать с DEPOSITFILES
Скачать с FILESONIC
Скачать с UPLOADING